Monday, March 12, 2007

Review my PAY PER POST video

blog marketing

OK, I know that I've posted about these guys before, but I just think the idea is so cool that I made a video showing you how it works.

Have you seen those captasia video's that have the PIP screen and you can see what the person is doing on screen? That's the one. If you can't figure out how to do this after watching my video, then by all means you should probably get a rocking chair and retire to a nice, low tech retirement home, you're just not ready for the internet age.

I'm going to do a whole series of these videos on ways to make some easy money online and of course the first one that I had to review was Pay Per Post. A close second was Rent a coder, I'll tell you more about that in another post.

I've posted it on our main site, it's called "Make Money With Pay Per Post" and it's a screen capture with video.

The URL is : http://ixld.com/training/payperpost/payperpost.html

If you have any questions about how to do things, what sort of posts you need to do, or even what a blog is, don't hesitate to drop me a line in the comments below, or through my site IXLD Media Inc I'll be happy to get you going in this exciting opportunity.

If you're blogging for your business, this is an excellent way to pepper in some extra content for your blog, and of course if you're just blogging for fun, it's time that you start to think about blogging for money instead.

This video will show you how it all works and save you the time of setting up an account and learning how the system works on your own. Once you've seen the site, you can then decide if it's write (ha ha) for you or not.

My only complaint about them is that there are not a lot of opportunities for lower page ranking blogs, if you're not a PR4/5 or more, you've really got only a few options to choose from. But I guess that makes sense, nobody wants to pay for promo on a low ranking site, there's no linking value to it.

Take a look at the video, I know you'll like it soooo much :) that you'll use this link to sign up and make us both a few bucks in cash from posting about ... you know... STUFF!!!



No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget