Friday, August 11, 2006

Hydrogen Fuel Cars have been around longer than you think

I've been doing a lot of thinking, as I'm sure everyone has about the various car options available to me that don't involve gasoline burning engines.

I'm amazed that we've let gas get to be such a commodity that we are all held more or less at ransom by the oil and gas industry.

Isn't it about time that our governments spend a few of the billions that get wasted on things like defence contracts and invading other people's country's on some good old fashion local solutions to this problem.

A few hundred billion dollars should be plenty to set up hydrogen service stations accross north america, why hasn't this been done yet?

I came across this video from 1978 detailing a project that famous actor Jack Nicholson was promoting for hydrogen powered cars... what happened?



No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget