Friday, March 24, 2006

PayPal - PayPal Mobile: Your Phone is Activated

OK - How cool is this...

I gotta say, as much as they bug me with thier "oh well" attitude, and I've been fucked by them with non refunds where they said it was "paypal protected"...

I really do have to hand it to them, they are the bomb in terms of bleading edge services...

First they led the way with my favorite - the debit card linked to mastercard, so I could spend my ebay earnings anywhere... cool...

But Now... the latest and greatest... mobile...

and it's pretty slick I gotta say...
check it out :
PayPal - PayPal Mobile: Your Phone is Activated: "Your Phone Has Been Activated
Your phone is activated for PayPal mobile. Now you can securely buy, pay, and give using your phone.

Click here to learn more
Send money by phone

Two ways to send money:

* Call 1-800-4PAYPAL (1-800-472-9725) and follow the instructions.

* Send a text message with the amount and recipient’s phone number to 729725 (PAYPAL).

Example: send 10.50 to 4150001234

You will be called back by PayPal to review and confirm the payment by entering your PIN.

Learn more about sending money by phone."

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget